Last update on 20/11/2022.
This Cookies Policy (the “Policy”) explains what Cookies (as defined below) are, and how We use them. You should read this Policy so You can understand what type of Cookies we use, the information We collect using Cookies, and how that information is used. We will review this Policy from time to time to make sure it is up to date.
We do not store sensitive personal information in the Cookies we use.
1. Interpretation; Definitions.
- Interpretation. The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meaning defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Definitions. For the purposes of this Policy:“Company” (refers to either “We”, “Us” or “Our”) refers to Batteri Thomas Ltd., a company organized and existing under the laws of Israel. “Cookies” means small files which are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses. The Cookies term refers also to Similar Technologies. “Similar Technologies” means tags, tracking pixels, code snippets, tracking URLs, local storage, scripts, software development kits (SDKs) and device identifiers. “You” (refers to as either “Your”) means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable. “Website” refers to www.batteri.energy
2. The use of the Cookies.
- Cookies Control. The Cookies are controlled by Us directly or by third parties acting on behalf or independently. You can find out more about these third parties and how to opt out of their Cookies in this Policy.
- Type of Cookies We use. Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your browser. The Persistent Cookies will never be stored for longer than 2 years from the date of Your last visit of the Website.We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies. The Session Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality Cookies. The Persistent Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering Your language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter Your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies. The Persistent Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify You as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device You use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
- Third-party providers on Our Website.
3. Contact Us.
If You have any question about this Policy, You can contact us by: firstname.lastname@example.org